Protect your assets, minimize taxes, and avoid loss of control.
Tuesday, September 19, 7:00 PM
Light Refreshments Served
Candlewood Valley Health & Rehabilitation
30 Park Lane East, New Milford, CT
RSVP to Cindy LaCour, 860-355-0971
Come hear a discussion on the urgent questions facing every senior today:
• How can Irrevocable Trusts qualify me for VA Aid & Attendance and Medicaid?
• How do Revocable Living Trusts prevent loss of control?
• How does Probate protect my loved ones?
• Can a family member have me declared incompetent?
• How can a Trust in my Will preserve assets for my family?
Judge Martin F. Landgrebe has been a local Probate Judge for 15 years and practiced Estates and Probate law for over 20 years. Danbury attorneys Thomas E. Murphy and Michele F. Murphy have practiced Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate law for over 46 years combined.
Let the experts empower you to protect yourself and your family.